Friday, February 03, 2006

Chinese New Year

This year is Dog year. As every year, we celebrate with 3 consecutive days of fiesta.

I am thinking of buying a fish tank, and put in some small fish. But The thought of travelling abroad stops me, who is gonna feed my fish. well, maybe I can leave it with my parents ...

This new year, I slept a lot in the afternoon. I am feeling not well after going through the rumble between food temptation vs self control.

Ding ding ... Food is the winner !

I wish everyone have a happy year, except politician.
I wish my grandma, my parents and myself a healthy years.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

eh, you hate politician?
You could buy a timer feeder for the fish.
I used to keep fishes too but they all died fast so no more keeping fish to prevent from making more sins.