Saturday, June 03, 2006

3 Games 3 Results

Two weeks ago, I participated in 3 business simulation games in a workshop called Building Your Entrepreneurial Empire by clinton swaine.

1st game: We went into bankruptcy, the team was in havoc, and everyone was upset.

2nd game: We went into bankruptcy, the team was having lots of fun, and everyone was pretty happy because we didn't know we were bankrupt until the game ends.

3rd game: We make handsome profit, the CEO lost communication with the Sales and CFO, and the production team (which I was in it) were moaning over not getting enough attention and feedback, and everyone was going their own way.

At the end, what do I got? I got pretty upset and fun and some real hard facts on my own behaviour. Thanks Clinton, you are magnificent!

No comments: