Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Learning Lessons 17 march 2006

1. If i can truely accept myself for who i am, then there will be more joy. (why it feels a bit uneasy using "i" instead of "one" ?)

2. Attachment/craving to people bring some sort of disturbance in me, expecting someone to do what i like or hoping is like a burden, i'll just let others be themself, and stop expectation on others. Perhaps then I can move on faster and make wiser decisions.

3. Trying to impress others by not expressing myself doesn't feels quite right. Thinking about the difference between myself and others, and trying to change myself to fit in others doesn't sound like a good idea. Maybe being my true self is being part of others (i read somewhere else that everyone is one whole).

4. i did a dumb thing again, i judge someone from outside without taking the effort to communicate.

5. i don't need to be #1 among others(even my family) but myself.

No comments: