Sunday, December 18, 2005

Checklist Before Death

When you are about to die, what are you afraid of ? I havent thought of that seriously. So, lets make a checklist:

  1. Not able to spend the money I got
  2. I dunno how is it after death. Fyi, I am half way thru the bible, but still feel uncertain. God seems like is with the jews, not chinese. That's why I am still inclined to Buddha.
  3. I havent travel enough
  4. I havent accomplish anything yet, yet I am not very sure what is to be accomplish. For the time being, Living happily at that very moment is considered accomplishment
  5. I havent make sure every child gets education and food (Maybe I can get on the TV and scream it out?)
  6. What others will say after I die? It's funny, who cares actually, I don't have much opinion bout people around me who passed away
  7. My mom and dad may feel sad, being the only child sucks. There's no siblings to console them

The list may goes on, but perhaps the only way to go in peace is to passed down a values to the world....maybe.

No comments: