Saturday, April 08, 2006

Am I Successful?

I have crowned everyone as a successful being. If you have race against 50 million of your own kins and turn out to be champion, and that's are not considered successful? I don't know what else is successful.

That's what I got few weeks back. This morning, as I walk to someplace, this thing pop up in my head, how come I still don't feel successful, something must have been missed.

First of all, I forgot I am successful, I forgot to live successfully.
Try to look at it, successful is a kind of feeling, it can't be defined as having the things I want, because if I got something, I want another thing, I won't stop wanting until I die. Then I will never be successful? I believe it's the way of living and awareness of being successful.

So I have some goals to be work out at this stage, I'll make more in the future. But for now, I am successful, it's not only if the goals is realized, it's when I am doing it now, with a successful manner. Being alive now and doing something is bloody successful. <...to be explore more>

No comments: