Thursday, July 20, 2006

Lame Reasons & New Affirmations

After a conversation with a friend last nite, I discovered I am giving reasons on why my business progress is so slow. Here's the list:

1. I am in a dilemma, with so many ideas, I dunno if I should focus < I blamed it on the ideas

2. I am doing in all alone, I need an "S" person to help < I blamed it on my lack

3. I feel confused what should I do after reading pass half of "The Master Key System" < I blame it on a book

4. I dunno if I should continue study or do business < I blame it on having multiple choices

5. I still havent got a clear picture how to talk to the condo management < I blame it communication

6. I don't have enough resources to kick start < I blame it on resources, without really go to dig them out

This morning, when I jog in the park, I realized all these negative statements I have put it my self. negative thoughts....FXXX

Here's the new affirmation:

1. I'll run two project silmutaneously, the art project as the main and survey project as a sub.

2. I'll talk to the condo management on my service offering. I'll make their day more interesting.

3. There's so many resources around, they shall come automatically.

4. Partnership will comes automatically. I will get the right people to work with.

5. The Master key will finetune my path and keep me conscious on the power.

By the way, Thanks for my wonderful friend for the conversation, which leads to these realization.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey bro (if i may call you that)..

fr. my view you're heading for something big...
i learn a lot everytime i get to your blog....
thanks.

Kay said...

an update to myself,

the art project is in final stage to kick start.

i need 6 more artists.

the survey one has been delayed. i will go learn programming myself!!!!