Friday, July 14, 2006

Point Zero

If this is Point Zero, where past is irrelevant, how will I build the future?

1. go to learn painting, and calligraphy
2. involve in voluntery work for charity
3. practice meditation/ yoga/ taichi
4. build a foundation that generates income to fund children's education
5. have a happy family
6. build a studio, with a 1km diameter compound so I wont see my neighbour in the morning. plants lot of greens and animals.
7. build remarkable business, that create lots of value to the world, generate lots of profits..
8. tell the world that there's a happy, lovely being inside each of us.

What's the status now?

1. I can do it now
2. I can do it now
3. I can do it now
4. don't know how yet, with a brief idea in mind
5. don't know how, need to clear some blocks
6. don't know how yet, with a brief picture in mind
7. don't know how yet
8. I can do it now, need to clear some blocks

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi, i find your words v. refreshing.

will visit here daily...tks for the opportunity to learn.

how do i feel today? Delicious.:)