Friday, August 18, 2006

Best gift i could share with everyone

Just returned from a meditation retreat. No very big emotion change after it, but I'm very very pleased on following:

  1. I am so happy to come across a great being who is still alive, his name is SN Goenka. Before this, I feel pretty bad for the departure of Jiddhu Krishnamurti and Osho, I read their teaching only after they pass away.
  2. I learned a meditation technique called Vipassana that I could practice to end suffering, to live towards real happiness. Not only intelectually but walking the path and experience it.
  3. I found a gift that I could give to others through sharing, and its free, such a wonderful gift to the world from Gautama, the Buddha.
  4. I got more clarity on doings, in daily living and business.

If anyone would like to experience this gift, click here
May all being be in peace, be in harmony, and be happy.

No comments: