Friday, August 04, 2006

Relieve

It was yesterday, after I got my hair cut short, real short. My aunt told me I look like a nerd.

Have been wanting to do so, but thought of lots of stuff, fear of effecting my sales call, laughter, image problem and so on.

But I feel so happy after doing it, even though its not shaved bald as I want to ... but next time !!!!

I told a friend before, "No one really cares about how others look like, most only care about self-image, which is likely to based on own perception of how others will look at us" If my statement is true, then there's nothing much to fear about self image since others doesnt care much about it.

"Would you prefer I am taller, shorter, thinner, fatter, more good-looking, less good-looking than you?"

Anyone wanna touch my head? $1 for 20 seconds.

No comments: